Please download the policy below for further details.
Uniform is expected to be worn by the majority of pupils in school. It is not currently compulsory but is recommended.
We appreciate that some uniform may cause sensory issues to some of our pupils and offer flexibility in these cases.
All uniform should be marked with the child’s name.
- Gold / yellow polo shirt
- Royal blue sweatshirt
- Black or grey trousers / skirt / pinafore / leggings / joggers / shorts
- Blue gingham summer dress
- Suitable footwear with enclosed heels and toes (e.g. school shoes, trainers, orthotic boots)
PE Kit (please provide in a named bag):
- White t-shirt
- Dark shorts / joggers / leggings
- Suitable footwear with enclosed heels and toes (e.g. trainers, orthotic boots)
Swimming kit (please provide in a named bag):
- Trunks / costume
- Continence support (e.g. swim pads)
- Sturdy footwear (e.g. wellies, boots, trainers)
- Waterproof coat
- Warm clothing
- Hat and gloves as required
Coats and bags:
- Can be of any design and colour so long as they are suitable for school
- Branded book bags / PE bags are available, but not compulsory
Where to purchase it
- You can purchase uniform (polo shirt, sweatshirt, fleece) with the school logo on from ‘Just Schoolwear’ in Arnold or online at www.just-schoolwear.co.uk
- The school book bag / PE bag can be purchased from www.just-schoolwear.co.uk
- Alternatively uniform without a logo can be purchased in most supermarkets or other shops
- Information about second-hand uniform:
- We have a small supply of second hand uniform available in school
- Please contact email@example.com if you would like to benefit from this
- Any used uniform (that is in good condition and is clean) will be accepted as a donation to support our second-hand uniform offer to parents/carers