We are an all age special school and take students aged 3 - 18.
The school is organised into two departments. The lower school includes early years, key stage 1, 2 and lower key stage 3. The upper school includes upper key stage 3 and key stages 4 and 5. We also have a mixed age PMLD class, who access both lower and upper school activities
We benefit from a fantastic, fully accessible, purpose built new school with plently of space for all students. We have numerous specialist teaching rooms, including food technology, technology, science laboratory, music and art alongside the ten classrooms we have.
Together we ACHIEVE
- A happy and welcoming environment where pupils are successful learners.
- Children, staff and parents are proud to be part of the school.
- Helping individuals to achieve their full potential.
- Investing in life long learning and success.
- Embracing new technology to reach goals.
- Valuing, celebrating and pursuing individual progress.
- Educational excellence for all.